PRO at Charity Events:
Chef/Partner Deborah Schneider of SOL Cocina
I love watching Chef Deb from SOL Cocina work the crowd at events - she works to make friends and build biz.
She does five things that work like a charm:
1. Chef Deb makes intense "flavor craving" tacos that start guests raving.
2. She sets SOL's booth up festively with a portable banner sprinkled with great photos that tell the story of her restaurants while planting a powerful image that partners with the palate as one digests the food and info.
3. She designates an ambassdor, with a great gift of gab and knowledge of the restaurant, to mingle with event guests, pass out tacos and encourage guests to go to the booth to meet Chef Deb.
4. She designs a promotional card that is passed out to each guest with a special offer to entice them to come in to the restaurant.
5. She gives back with joy and generosity that works every time.